Coaching is teaching, training or a developmental process where an individual is supported while achieving a specific personal or professional result or goal.
- A coach helps people to clarify their vision of what they want out of life, and to take action to achieve this vision.
- Encourages and motivates people toward self-improvement, balance in their lives and discover innovative ways of doing things more effortlessly.
- Assist people to identify specific goals and then reach those goals faster and with ease.
- Provide client with the tools, perspective and structure to accomplish more through a process of accountability.
- Reframe beliefs and create a point of focus for clients to reflect upon.
How is coaching different from consulting or therapy?
The role of the coach is to help the client tap into this inherent creativity, resourcefulness and wisdom to reveal their own solutions and create the results they seek. Coaches do not give answers – they ask questions. Why? They assume that since each individual is unique, the solutions and strategies that work for one person may not fit for another.
Who hires a coach?
Corporations for: teams, leaderships and executives, Small businesses and entrepreneurs, Employees self and personal development, discover innovative ways of do things more effortlessly.
“Recent studies show business coaching and executive coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization.”
– HR Monthly
Individuals for: Relationships, Lifestyle, Fitness, Career and transitions
Benefits of a Coach
- Synergy between the coach and clients creates momentum.
- Better defined goals support a client to move toward those goals faster.
- Clients develops new skills, translates into more success and a balanced life.
- Avoid mistakes and pitfalls on the journey to success and life.
- Attain faster results towards your dreams and goals.
You need an objective and honest feedback, ideas, and suggestions; you can’t rely all the time on friends and family. Having a coach in your life can take you from the ordinary to extraordinary.
To grow and develop myself, I have coaches because when you’re in the frame, you don’t see the picture.
“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their full potential.
– Bob Nardelli, CEO